Column Easy Self-care Tips for Lower Back Pain
Today, we would like to introduce some easy self-care tips:
1. The back pain relief stretch:
(Effective for: tension in the back of the glutes and the abdomen)
When you wake up in the morning or when you have been in the same posture for a long time, without bending your back, stretch your back by curling with your stomach slightly bent in.
2. Single knee tuck hold:
(Recommended for patients with stiff hip joints and buttocks).
- Face upward and hold the back of one thigh and bring it toward your chest.
- Keep the other leg extended without bending the knee.
- Repeat 8 times, bringing the knee held to the chest and then relaxing it.
- Next, after bringing the knee up to your chest, slowly sway it to the left and right about 8 times while staying tense.
Do not stay in the same posture throughout the day. If possible, change your posture once every 15 or 30 minutes.
We will continue to introduce easy-to-do self-care methods such as those mentioned above.
Stretching is especially useful.
Please give it a try.
*If you experience excessive pain, please stop immediately.