Column Treatment Case Study – #24 | International Lumbago Clinic Tokyo Blog
Female in her 30s
- In 2016, she was diagnosed with a strained back and a herniated disc.
- In October of this year, she suffered another strained back when carrying her child.
- On a 10-point scale of pain (1 being minimal and 10 being the maximal pain conceivable), she is at 4 in the lower back, 4 in the lower extremities, 6 in the hips, and 3 in numbness.
- She can walk for more than 500 meters.
- She has difficulty in washing her face, squatting, and lifting heavy objects.
MRI Imaging & Diagnostic
- Disc herniation observed in L4/5
The Cellgel procedure was performed on L4/5.
After the injection of Discogel.
The treatment itself was completed in about 15 minutes.
After the treatment, the patient recuperated in the recovery room and was able to walk home.
Treatments at our Clinic
Please refer to the following links for more information on the Cellgel method.
Written by Tadaaki Minowa, Clinic Director