Column Treatment Case Study – #10 | International Lumbago Clinic Tokyo Blog
Male in his 40s
- Patient started having back pain 15 years ago.
- Back pain worsened in August of this year.
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least pain and 10 being the greatest pain), his lower back is at 9, lower limbs at 4, and numbness is at 5.
- Turning in bed, washing face, sitting in neutral position, and lifting heavy objects are extremely difficult. He also has difficulty standing up and even sitting for long periods of time.
MRI Imaging & Diagnostic
- Disc herniation observed at L5/S
The Cellgel procedure was performed on L5/S.
Dr. Minowa, the director, performed the procedure today.
The left image is the side view, and the right is the front view.
It can be observed that Discogel has penetrated the entire intervertebral disc.
After the surgery, the patient had some rest in the recovery room and was able to walk out.
Treatments at our Clinic
Please refer to the following links for more information on the Cellgel method.
Written by Tadaaki Minowa, Clinic Director