Column Treatment Case Study – #8 | International Lumbago Clinic Tokyo Blog
Male in his 40s
- Patient began experiencing pain in his lower back 20 years ago.
- His symptoms began to worsen around April this year.
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least and 10 being the greatest), his lower back is at 4.
- Turning over, standing up, washing his face, and lifting heavy objects are easy, but sitting in neutral position or sitting for a long time is very difficult.
MRI Imaging & Diagnostic
- Herniated and degenerated discs are seen at L4/5 and L5/S.
The Cellgel procedure was performed on L4/5 and L5/S.
Since there was no tenderness at the time of examination, we approached from the left.
It can be confirmed that Discogel was securely injected in both L4/5 and L5/S. The surgery itself was painless and took only 30 minutes.
The surgery itself was painless and took about 30 minutes.
After the surgery, the patient took a rest in the recovery room and was able to walk out by himself.
Treatments at our Clinic
Please refer to the following links for more information on the Cellgel method.
Written by Tadaaki Minowa, Clinic Director